The Senior Salesforce Administrator is a key role in the IT Operations team responsible for all facets of administrating business configurable components of the Salesforce.com platform, including related applications across the CRM environment such as Tableau CRM (Einstein Analytics), Altify, Hubspot, RFP, and CPQ tools. Role is considered the subject matter expert for Salesforce.com and related CRM applications and appropriate use with respect to the entire Customer Life Cycle.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Develop a detailed understanding of CRM core and integrated application architecture
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of business workflow and processes across customer lifecycle
- Analyze CRM data to drive system solutions and to develop comprehensive project plans
- Identify opportunities for optimization and recommend best practice solutions to promote process improvement and data integrity
- Coordinate requirements gathering, scoping, prioritization and completion of new development projects across all business units
- Design and develop solutions that maximize effectiveness and improve 360 view of customer while maintaining existing functionality in a complex, global SFDC org, including but not limited to declarative in Classic and Lightning platforms, Tableau CRM (formerly Einstein Analytics, and Lightning Components
- Implement and maintain custom objects, formulas, validation rules, Lightning flows, process builder, Lightning components, EA data flow, approvals, and assignment rules
- Collaborate with VisualForce developer to create customized solutions
- Document system configuration, workflows, and field/data maps
- Mitigate risks associated with projects, having a high technical complexity
- Manage change control processes to ensure no interruptions in day-to-day use of Salesforce while still providing visibility into changes
- Utilize a change management process to develop and implement new applications and updates to existing applications
- Manage day-to-day support and troubleshooting of all Salesforce technology platforms.
- Act as a SME in the discovery and investigation of critical production problems
- Adhere to best practices for Salesforce processes, data governance, administrative process, and user adoption
- Ownership of all technical aspects of Salesforce.com, including data migrations, data quality, systems integrations, 3rd party applications and AppExchange products
Worksite Location: Home Based Office.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, or related technical field.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Advanced Salesforce Administrator Certification
- 4+ years as a certified Advanced Salesforce.com Administrator managing an Enterprise-level instance with >500 users; Sales Cloud and Service Cloud.
- Experience in Customer Community portal
- Experience in Salesforce.com Classic and Lightning
- Experience in VisualForce and Lightning components
- Strong background in Salesforce.com dashboards and reporting
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Tableau CRM (formerly Einstein Analytics) preferred
- CPQ Administrator preferred
- Salesforce Developer preferred
- Previous Business Analyst, Sales Operations, IT and/or Project Management experience
- Strong business, technical, and analytical skills/experience are required to be effective in this position.
- Must be comfortable working with all business units across the organization, at all levels to gather business requirements and to develop solutions, without impacting existing processes.
- Able to document and execute detailed specifications from high-level requirements with minimal supervision
- ERP Integration, preferably NetSuite
- Excellent project management and change control skills
- Knowledge of Marketing automation platforms, ideally Hubspot and Bizible
- Communicate and work well in a team environment
- Ability to prioritize work and adjust to rapidly changing requirements and demands
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational, document management, and team leadership skills
- Computer skills including Microsoft Office at a highly proficient level
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com